Sales Tax Information
- Since the ruling of 2018 in the case of South Dakota vs. Wayfair, Inc. handed down by the Supreme Court, NetBankStore has been evaluating what the proper action is to remain in compliance with the changing state tax laws and updated legal standings. The decision has been made to implement the necessary software and procedures to support this change. NetBankStore is now registered with the appropriate states where we have an established nexus or presence. li>
- We now have the software, procedures and registrations in place and will be charging sales tax in many states from this point on. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our finance department by emailing email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours or call us to discuss this matter. 800-285-6116 li>
- If your organization is tax exempt, please provide us with a copy of your tax-exempt number and certificate and we will update our system to streamline future transactions. You can email that tax exempt form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to our toll free fax number at: 800-955-4544 li>
- Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. li>
We're Here To Help
Your satisfaction is important to us! Use the form to email us your questions about products, online orders, store experiences and more.
If you need help or have any other questions concerning your orders, please call customer support at: 800-285-6116.
7270 McGinnis Ferry Rd.
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
Customer Service: 800-285-6116