- Black Bill Straps hold 25 singles and Orange Bill Straps hold 50 singles, all others hold 100 bills.
- Color coding to conform to ABA standards
- 50# kraft paper
- 3-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- 2-3/4" x 1-1/4"
SKU: 2160502 Pre-Sealed Bill Straps
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Details: Straps that are Pre-Formed to Hold Currency.
1): Pre-Sealed Bill Straps to hold 100 notes
2): Strap holds 100 notes of the denomination printed on the band.
3): Made of the strong 50# Kraft paper for durabiltiy.
4): Ease of Use: Simply slip bills into band.
5): Compliant: These currency straps meet all Federal Reserve and ABA standards.
6): Use with Confidence: Giving you complete assurance of being in compliance.
7): Approved for the use of Federal Reserve Bank deposits.
8): Holds 100 notes per currency strap.
Lead Time: Ships 1-2 Days
Product Review Count: 0
Size: 3-1/8" x 1-1/4"
UOM: 1000 Straps per Box
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!
|Denomination||Standard Strap (100 notes) Capacity||Standard ABA Strap Color|