SKU: 880-RB585 Fenco Goldline Money Tray Bus (6) Compartment
- WIDTH INCHES: 18
- DEPTH INCHES: 19
- HEIGHT INCHES: 38-1/2 (without wheels 34-1/2)
- CAPACITY LBS: 300
- ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: 0
- ASSEMBLY: All-Welded
- BRAND: Fenco
- COLOR: CHOOSE
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- DOOR HANDLE TYPE: Pull-Handle
- DOOR TYPE: Left Hinged Door
- DRAWER CAPCITY: LBS75
- DRAWER QUANTITY: 0
- DRAWER QUANTITY (DRAWER SIZE)--
- DRAWER TYPE--
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 585-A
- OPENINGS: 6
- PACKAGE QUANTITY: 1
- SERIES: Goldline - Teller Vault/Note Buses
- SHELF QUANTITY: 0
- STANDARD LOCKING OPTION: Keylock
- STYLE: Teller Vault/Note Bus
- TYPE: Mobile Teller Cabinet
- WEIGHT LBS: 165
- WHEEL DIAMETER INCHES: 4
- WHEEL TYPE: Rubber on Polyolefin Caster
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Product Specifications for Teller Vault/Note Buses.
2): In addition to FENCO's Bus Conversion assembly, FENCO also offers you a choice of two teller vault buses, Models #412 and #585. Both are designed to accept any FENCO cash tray as well as our competition's.
3): Construction: Both the Goldline and Silverline are all welded, all steel product lines.
4): Inside openings: 15-1/4"W x 19"D x 4-7/8"H. (NO pop rivets holding the shell together and NO plastic drawer bodies).
5): Mobile conversion (add wheels, brakes and handles), additional color, lock and height alteration options available, call for quote or details.
Information sheet: Brochure
Lead Time: Ships 2-3 Weeks
Product Review Count: 0
Size: 18W x 38-1/2H x 19D
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!