SKU: B-Cube Cassida Cube Mixed Bill Counter
- Accurately counts up to 250 bills per minute
- Mixed mode: recognizes mixed denominations
- Identifies bills in any orientation, face up or face down automatically
- Sort mode: sorts based on the denomination of the first bill through
- Batches for easy cash management
- Powerful counterfeit detection using UV, MG, IR, color spectrum and other analysis
- At a small 6" x 12" x 6.5" in size, the Cube fits into any busy cash handling environment
- Onscreen reports show count and value
- Can be connected to a printer to print reports
- Includes rechargeable 12v battery, assuring counting anywhere, anytime
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
The Cube could become THE go-to machine for counting currency, based on these terrific features:
A cash handler must-have
Cassida developed the Cube to give retailers and cash handlers a faster way to count, sort and batch their paper money. We're very proud of this new bill counter and know its on its way to top-seller status, thanks to its ease of use, accuracy and excellent features.
Add the Cube to your offerings today -- and be one of the first to get your Cubes.
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.