SKU: CARX1 California RX Prescription Pad in a 1 Part Forms - 100 / Pad, Numbered
- Chemical VOID paper
- Scallop VOID pantograph
- Blue colored background on white paper
- Preprinted prescriber information
- Invisible fluorescent fibers
- Thermochromic Ink
- Security Feature listing
- Artificial "Delaware Security Prescription" watermark
- Watermark in coin reactive ink
- Consecutive numbering
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Details: Note: The address we ship RX pads to must be the same as your DEA or License Number.
California RX Prescription Pads 1 Part Forms
Standard Security Features include:
Our standard California scripts are 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h and are available in a horizontal format with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
Security Features: Chemical Protection Paper, Scallop Void Pantograph, Blue Background, California Security Prescription Watermark on Back, Preprinted Prescriber Information, Batch & Sequential Numbering, Rx Thermochromic Ink, License and DEA Numbers, Reverse Rx, Microprinting in Signature Line, Format & Size Requirements, Security Feature Listing, Watermark in Coin Reactive Ink. Ask our customer service about institutional style!
There is a $25 Setup Fee
Line: 100 Scripts per Pad ( order in multiples of 8 )
Size: 5-1/2W x 4-1/4H
UOM: Pad of 100
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!