Effective 1/1/19 California Department of Justice requires a new format for numbering California controlled substance scripts.
- NetBankStore was re-approved in December and is able to keep your customers in compliance.
- The address we ship RX pads to must be the same as your DEA or License Number
- Scripts produced before this time-frame are still compliant until further notification from the state.
- New numbering will require: a three digit alpha code (AAA) from the Department of Justice, followed by a six digit production date (YYMMDD), followed by a six digit alphanumeric code starting with A00001.
- 1-part consecutive numbering; order in multiples of 8. No upcharge for batch numbering.
- No charge for consecutive numbering when state mandated.
- 500+ pads require custom quote
Effective immediately NetBankStore has modified our scripts for all incoming orders.