- Item numbers that end in -CA are for machines that will accept new and older Canadian banknotes.
- S-11015 & S-11015-CA
- Detects Counterfeits: Designed to pinpoint suspect counterfeit banknotes, the S-1015 offers an advanced counterfeit detection system that features ultraviolet (UV) detection.
- S-11025 & S-11025-CA
- Detects Counterfeits: Designed to pinpoint suspect counterfeit banknotes, the S-1025 offers an advanced counterfeit detection system that features ultraviolet (UV) and dual magnetic (MG) detection.
- Feed System: Friction Roller System
- Hopper Capacity: 80-120 Notes
- Stacker Capacity: 80-120 Notes
- Note Size: From 115mm x 50mm to 167mm x 85mm
- Power Source: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
- Dimensions: 9W x 5-1/2H x 11-1/2D
- This machine cannot distinguish between different denominations of bills
- Fast: These counters operate at a counting speed of 900 banknotes per minute. Counting tasks that would have taken you hours are now reduced to just minutes.
- Easy to Use: Designed for operator convenience, the intuitive control panel features batching capability, and buttons for commonly used features.
- Accurate & Reliable: Semacon Bill Counters are engineered with fully automated, advanced screening capabilities to thoroughly detect errors like double notes, chain notes, and half notes. Our counters ensure the most accurate total counts and are designed to offer you years of trouble-free operation.
- Compact: The S-1000 Mini Series offers similar functions and features to many larger machines but in a compact space saving design. Even with its smaller size, the Mini still offers the performance and durability you expect from Semacon.
- Available for International Markets: S-1000 Mini Series Compact High Speed Bill Counters are in use worldwide and have been proven to work with a wide variety of currencies.
- Built with Semacon Quality: All Semacon machines are extensively tested and burned in under rigorous conditions in our US facility, assuring you the highest possible quality and reliability.
- The S-1000 Mini Series Compact High Speed Bill Counters are intended for use in mid-volume applications.
- Warranty: One Year - This warranty covers all machine replacement expenses including shipping costs.
SKU: S-1000 Semacon S-1000 Mini Bill Counter
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Details: Table Top Compact Currency Counter with Batching, 900 npm
Semacon S-1000 Mini Bill Counter
For Small to Medium-Sized Businesses The S-1000 Mini Currency Counter is compact but built to handle the demanding daily use of small to medium-sized businesses including: retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, markets, vending operators, amusement operators and any other business that frequently needs to process and count currency. These high speed counters are a perfect solution for those who have limited space and don't want to pay the higher prices normally associated with bank grade equipment.
Precision, Accuracy, & Reliable Counting This counter is engineered with fully automated, advanced screening capabilities to thoroughly detect "errors" including double notes, chain notes, half notes, etc. It ensures the most accurate total counts and is designed to offer years of trouble-free use.
High Speed Why waste hours of time counting currency when this task can be reduced to a mere fraction of the time? The S-1000 Mini Currency Counter offers the flexibility of speeding up the tedious process of counting money, counting at a high speed of 900 bank notes per minute. Now, what was taking hours of time can be reduced to minutes.
Compact Design The S-1000 Mini Currency Counter offers similar functions and features as many larger machines but in a compact space saving design. Even with its smaller size, the Mini still gives you the performace and durability you need.
Available for International Markets The S-1000 Mini Currency Counter can be customized to work with the banknotes of many different countries. Please contact us for further information.
Ease of Use The S-1000 Mini Currency Counter's control panel is very easy to use. The controls are clearly visible and are laid out in a very intuitive manner that offers the operator a simple, yet sophisticated counting system. Just click the power switch and you are ready to start counting!
Count Mode: Piece
Counterfeit Detection: None
Information sheet: Semacon Currency Counter Brochure
Lead Time: Ships 1-2 Days
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!