SKU: RFID333 RFID Blocking Credit Card Sleeves, Three Color
- Additional responses from other banks and credit unions include:
- We like to show our members that we care about them.
- It proved free advertising whenever the card is used, especially at the restaurant when a few close friends are having lunch together.
- It helps our ard stand out from other cards in our member’s wallet.
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Size: Our sleeves fits all cards.
Over 70% of Top credit unions are using Tyvek Credit Card Sleeves.
To Protect the Bank Card: The properties of Tyvek will protect the magnetic strip from abrasion. Replacing cards can be expensive when you add up all the cost of the card, mailing and the card not being used. Members become frustrated and / or embarrassed if the card doesn’t work. If the card stops working members will switch to another card and we you lose revenue.
Communicate message to your Members: Various messages are printed on the Tyvek sleeves: safety tips on how to use the card and protect your identity, services and credit union prided, locations, number, websites, and QR codes. If the message on the sleeve helps promote services for a few members, it more than pays for the cost of the sleeve.
Member are asking for the card Sleeves: Member satisfaction is our number one goal.
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.