SKU: CCTV2535-2 Regular Credit Card Sleeves in Tyvek - Two Color
- Additional responses from other banks and credit unions include:
- We like to show our members that we care about them.
- It proved free advertising whenever the card is used, especially at the restaurant when a few close friends are having lunch together.
- It helps our ard stand out from other cards in our member’s wallet.
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Members are asking for the card Sleeves: Member satisfaction is our number one goal.
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
Why custom print?