SKU: FLRX1 Flordia RX Prescription Pads 1 Part Forms
- Chemical VOID paper
- Scallop VOID pantograph
- Blue colored background on white paper
- Preprinted prescriber information
- Invisible fluorescent fibers
- Thermochromic Ink
- Security Feature listing
- Artificial "Delaware Security Prescription" watermark
- Watermark in coin reactive ink
- Consecutive numbering
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Details: Note: The address we ship RX pads to must be the same as your DEA or License Number.
Flordia RX Prescription Pads 1 Part Forms
Standard Security Features include:
Our standard Flordia scripts are offered in 5-1/2"w x 4-1/4"h (horizontal) or 4-1/4"w x 5-1/4"h (vertical) formats with 100 sheets per pad, or 50 sets per book.
There is a $25 Setup Fee
Lead Time: Ships 3-4 Days
Product Review Count: 0
Special Order: $15 Set-Up Fee | Proof applies.
UOM: 4 Pads of 100 Sheets (400 Forms)
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!