SKU: 164475-J FMC Syntron J1 Flat Deck Jogger 7 x 10
- Well known in industry, Syntron paper joggers feature:
- Fast and Efficient Operation with Adjustable Control
- Advanced Electromagnetic Design (eliminates overheating concerns)
- Proven Reliability
- Simple Operation, No Special Training Required
- Self cleaning
- Most Units UL Listed and CSL Certified
- CheckMate Units are UL/CUL Certified
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Details: Vibrating check & paper jogger
FMC Syntron J1 Flat Deck Jogger 7 x 10.
For more than half a century, FMC Technologies has manufactured Syntron vibrating paper joggers to meet the varied needs of business and industry. Our versatile line of joggers aerates, aligns and settles paper stock, checks, newspapers, mail, inserts, magazines and catalogs. They are also used by the packaging industry to settle contents of food packages prior to shipping, for circuit testing, electrical and mechanical pack tests and other product testing.
Syntron paper joggers are found throughout the world in newspaper operations, banks, printing shops, post offices, catalog operations, mailrooms, offices, binderies, label manufacturing operations, department stores and computer operations. They come in a variety of models for any size job
Warranty Informaiton:FMC products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment when used under normal operating conditions. Parts and labor are covered. Exceptions may apply to custom orders.
Grea for Banks, Mailrooms, Printers Schools and Colleges.
Lead Time: Ships 1-2 Days
Product Review Count: 0
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!