SKU: 880-3204-24KL Fenco Keyed Lock Double Width, (4) Teller Lockers, 24"D
- Lockers can be stacked in any combination and secured to each other using standard hardware
- The swing of the hinged doors can be changed to accommodate space requirements at your site after arrival.
- Customer Service is ready to help with other lock options, including mechanical combo lock or an electronic lock
- Drawers can be added
- These lockers can be stacked in any combination and secured to each other using standard hardware
- The swing of the hinged doors can be changed to accommodate space requirements at your site after arrival. Call customer service for the how to information
- Speak with Customer Service regarding other lock options, including mechanical combo lock or an electronic lock
- For an additional charge, drawers can be added (see options below)
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
1): Teller Lockers come with:
2): (4) Teller Lockers
3): Doors are reversible, so choose which way you want them to open.
4): These vault lockers are secured with a piano hinged swing door and lock. The 24" depth locker can fit a loose tray that is up to 15"W x 22"D x 3 1/2" H
5): Other Available options:
6): The 17" depth locker fits a loose cash tray that can be a maximum size of 15"W x 15"D x 3 1/2"H
Contact Customer Service at 800-285-6116, to discuss any of the following customization options:
Information sheet: Brochure
Lead Time: Ships 3-5 Weeks
Options: Double Width
Product Review Count: 0
Product Type: Furniture > Teller Pedestals
Size: 32-1/2W x 10-5/8H x 24D
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!