- Continuous printer form speeds processing.
- Accepted by most health insurance companies.
- Accommodates NPI numbers as mandated by HIPAA.
- Convenient and easy to use! 1-part form on 20# white bond stock, printed in OCR red ink.
SKU: 858-60153X CMS-1500 One-Part Continuous Insurance Claim Form 0212
- Preferred file format is vector images created in Adobe Illustrator. Please convert all text to outlines. These are file names ending in .ai or .eps
- We will accept files ending in .tif, .jpg or .psd ONLY if these are high-resolution files
- Low resolution files are not accepted (i.e. website images, email signatures or low resolution .pdfs are not useable as art files)
- As a guide, high-resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
Product Review Count: 0
Size: 8-1/2W x 11H
UOM: 2500 Forms
Artwork Specs, Product .pdf's and Docs
High Image Resolution - High Contrast Black & White ImageAll photos and logo artwork should be at least 300 dpi to ensure that they print clearly. Anything lower than this may result in blurry, bit-mapped or pixelated quality. Many times artwork will look good on your screen but images used from the web are only 72 dpi, they are not appropriate for commercial quality printing.
No Reviews Yet!